Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
pj1213pj1213 Registered User Posts: 111 Junior Member
edited February 2007 in SUNY at Albany
i got accepted to Ualb. Im a presidential scholar, direct admit to the business school, and invited to the honors college. does anyone know how good the honors college and/or the business school are? im thinking about attending after getting these offers.
Post edited by pj1213 on

Replies to: accepted

• blase07blase07 Registered User Posts: 85 Junior Member
    Same!

I'm instate, so the scholarship is pretty sweet. Still contemplating..
  • bearcat0628bearcat0628 Registered User Posts: 176 Junior Member
    yea im in too... i got $3500 presidential scholar... but do u know if its $3500 per year or just a one-time reward??
  • pj1213pj1213 Registered User Posts: 111 Junior Member
    its 3500 renewable, but you have to keep up a 3.25 gpa to get it after your first year
  • letsplayball89letsplayball89 Registered User Posts: 123 Junior Member
    did they tell you in the first letter you got when they accepted you that you got in the business school and got a scholarship, or does that come after you get accepted?
  • pj1213pj1213 Registered User Posts: 111 Junior Member
    i was told that i was a presidential scholar and got into business school on the same letter they accepted me with
  • uapsychuapsych Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Congrats! I'm a freshman, I just transferred here and I love it. I've found so many people that I can have great conversations with, and so far, the faculty I've known have been extremely helpful. Don't get me wrong, there are going to be *******s everywhere you go-- but if you're persistent you'll find some great people here.
This discussion has been closed.