Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How difficult is Bing academics compared to CUNY CSI?

ewfewfewewfewfew Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
I'm transferring into Bing for the Fall 2017 semester and I'm honestly kind of intimidated. I attended CUNY College of Staten Island for my freshman year and got a 4.0 gpa both semesters. I'm on a premed track and finished my general bios, which were the only classes I can say that I had to try hard to get an A in. The other classes just required a bit of studying and memorization. Overall, is Binghamton that much more difficult than CUNY courses? I don't think of myself any less than the people who already attend, but for some reason I can't shake it out of my head that the coursework is going to be extremely difficult. Again, this isn't referring to a specific class or anything, just generally. But if you'd like an idea of what my schedule is going to look like, I'm thinking of taking Physics I (not calc-based), Calc 1, Chem 1, and some other filler class or something to reach around 15-16 credits.
I'd really appreciate any insight if anyone has experience with both SUNY and CUNY academics.
Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.