Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Getting into Bing

bobdaman14bobdaman14 Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
Ok, so i have been accepted to syracuse. Untill recently i haven't really been considering money issues or further education. Now i've been here for a bit and have been forced to deal with everything. I feel that i picked this college purely on its ranking which was a mistake. I'm paying almost twice the amount to go here compared to bing and they're very comparable. I want to transfer over to there as soon as possible so here are some questions.

Is it too late to try to get in for the fall semester? Id rather not spend one semester here and move after i make all my new friends only to start over again.

When would be the best time to apply for the spring semester? I don't have any grades for this semester since it really hasn't started yet.

Is there an early decision for transfers? I would definetely go if accepted and i want to improve my chances in any way possible.

What grades do i need to get in and what are my chances as a transfer? Any thing i can do to increases these chances at all? I plan on studing as hard as i can to get good grades.

Any advice at all is appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.