I am considering both Binghamton and Geneseo, but I'm having a hard time deciding. They both have their pros and cons.
1. How is the social life outside of parties? Is there anything to do?
2. Are the students generally liberal or conservative... and how politically active are they?
3. How are the anthropology and sociology departments there? I also heard that there is an experimental film program there... how is it?
4. Are the students generally quirky? Do many of the students have alternative tastes... in music and/or film? Are some of the students idealists or counterculture intellectuals? Or is most of the student body just pretty normal? In other words, how would you describe the student body?
5. How would you describe the campus and the city itself?