right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

SUNY Oneonta vs SUNY Plattsburgh for BS Economics

SUNYMANSUNYMAN 82 replies41 threads Junior Member
Hello. I'm an upstate NY high schooler, and I'm considering AACSB-accredited Economics programs to apply to. The 2 in-state colleges that seem to be business-accredited seem to be Oneonta and Plattsburgh, and I was wondering which college is better for Economics (I know for a fact that Oneonta is very small, with around 10 graduates an year). THX. Also, does anyone know of any other AACSB/ACBSP accredited Economics programs? I know its a social science, but still.
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SUNY Oneonta vs SUNY Plattsburgh for BS Economics

• SUNYMANSUNYMAN 82 replies41 threads Junior Member
    I would really like to know whether there are other public AACSB/ACBSP accredited Economics courses anywhere in the U.S that are better than SUNY Oneonta/Plattsburgh. Lehigh seems to be a bit too $$$.
    · Reply · Share
  • austinmshauriaustinmshauri 9238 replies347 threads Senior Member
    What's your budget? Are you trying to stay within the state cost of a SUNY?
    · Reply · Share
  • SUNYMANSUNYMAN 82 replies41 threads Junior Member
    No, I thought the SUNYs would just be cheaper (and a better investment for the money) than other top AACSB-accredited Economics programs. Which one is better for BS in Econ? THX, I am also OK with going out of state too.
    · Reply · Share
  • bobbybobby123bobbybobby123 0 replies0 threads New Member
    Upstate is a good place to go to school like albany medical college, i took economics but didn't reaally like it
    · Reply · Share