right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions today (4/1). Share your outcome!

Cortland for Speech Therapy

futurenursemom1futurenursemom1 88 replies5 threads Junior Member
Does anyone have information about Cortlands Speech therapy program or any other SUNY's?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Cortland for Speech Therapy

• pinkgirl12pinkgirl12 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Hi, I’m an undergrad at Cortland in the speech path program. It is a pretty intense program compared to the other majors at Cortland. A lot of my friends have changed to an easier major. The prof are a little intimidating because they said you won’t get into grad school if you don’t have above a 3.5 gpa. The department is small and almost everyone in the major is a girl. But, I have learned a lot and I’m really close with my classmates! I know new paltz has a very good program but I can’t say much about the other ones (Fredonia, buffalo). I think at Cortland you have to take more speech classes than new paltz (like voice disorders, neuro). I hope that helps, lmk if you have any other questions!
    · Reply · Share
  • futurenursemom1futurenursemom1 88 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Sorry I am just getting back. Thank you for the great information. We just went on a college visit to Cortland and my daughter loved it. I think it is her number 1 right now.
    · Reply · Share