right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chance me at these schools!

Skatekid36Skatekid36 17 replies7 threads Junior Member
So I have a 84 gpa with a 1100 sat. My first year was a 78 second was a 82 third is going to be a 92. With increasing rigor and ap government, Italian, English and statistics senior year. Three varsity sports many service projects, plus I have autism, gad, ocd, adhd, panic disorder. I’m interested in applying as a geology major to these schools:

Geneseo
Oneonta
Potsdam
Brockport
Oswego
Fredonia
UB
Plattsburgh
New paltz

What are my chances at these schools?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance me at these schools!

• Bill MarshBill Marsh 505 replies5 threads Member
    Geneseo is obviously the hardest of the bunch, but I wouldn’t rule it out if you keep your grades up to this year’s level. State colleges tend to go by the numbers.

You have a good shot at all the others.
    · Reply · Share