right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. Due to very high demand we will be streaming the event on our Facebook page. Let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Should I Submit All Supplementary Materials?

eriChoieriChoi 6 replies7 threads New Member
I plan to apply as a transfer student to Stony Brook in CS.
I currently attend the Univ. at Albany with a major in CS. I have got 3.9/4.0 with 34 credits.

As I contacted counselors of Stony brook, they told me that I do not need to submit supplementary materials such as HS transcript, essays, TOEFL, SAT and so on. From what I was told, what I am required to present is only my college transcript. Many people around me are telling me that I will not have trouble transferring to Stony brook because of my great GPA.

I want to pick your brain about this situation that has come up. Do I need to send all the other materials too?
0 replies
· Reply · Share