right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Stony asked for mid year report...?

latespringlatespring 8 replies6 threads New Member
Is this just a nice way of saying you’re not getting in? No other college has done this to me and I don’t know if I should be alarmed bc no one else got this request as far as I know.
8 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Stony asked for mid year report...?

• latespringlatespring 8 replies6 threads New Member
    For reference I am applying to the Bio major. 1390 SAT 89.5 avg took honors and APS pretty much every year did hospital volunteering honors society super active in art honors society and had a part time job for 3 years. Im really worried though bc I’ve heard of people unexpectedly getting waitlisted.
    · Reply · Share
  • neon19neon19 1 replies0 threads New Member
    edited February 1
    They also requested mid-year transcripts from me. Did you perhaps also apply to Honors College? That was the only link I could find from the other people who applied who had to submit mid-years.

Edit: although, even then, I know one person who applied for HC who did not.
    edited February 1
    · Reply · Share
  • juliet0801juliet0801 13 replies0 threads New Member
    My daughter received the same request. Maybe it's for borderline students? It seems many have been accepted; does anyone know if anyone has been waitlisted/outright rejected yet? Not sure they would ask for mid-year transcript if they had no interest.
    · Reply · Share
  • ShebjoShebjo 9 replies0 threads New Member
    Most of the schools - public and private, request mid-year reports that my daughter has applied to have requested this ... even those she's been accepted into.
    · Reply · Share
    Yes I did,, however my friends did too and didn’t get this request, but they have like 103 gpas. Meanwhile I have friends who applied earlier with mostly non honors/ no AP classes and minimal ECs who got in, but maybe it depends by programs ? (They applied to environmental science.)
    · Reply · Share
    I was accepted tonight! Best to all of you.
    · Reply · Share
  • juliet0801juliet0801 13 replies0 threads New Member
    Congratulations!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • LASLASLASLAS 32 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Congrats! What major did you put down?
    · Reply · Share