Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

What are the girls like at Stony Brook?

andy.maccaandy.macca Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
edited June 2009 in SUNY at Stony Brook
Just wondering, not affecting my decision of whether to go there at all but I think we would all agree its nice to know.
Post edited by andy.macca on

Replies to: What are the girls like at Stony Brook?

• wdrmhbswdrmhbs Registered User Posts: 387 Member
    Any kind you can think of...
  • andy.maccaandy.macca Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    umm........ok.

I was kind of hoping sweeping generalisations.

Also just realised, we are in an equal opportunity age so girls can do the same for guys if they so wish.

I am just a potential exchange student btw.
  • PseudonymPseudonym Registered User Posts: 649 Member
    "Any kind you can think of" pretty much sums it up. Stony Brook has a huge variety of people, and lots of them, so there's pretty much something/someone for any type you might have. Personally, I think the girls here are pretty hot, and I'm kind of picky. But it all depends on what kind of person you're looking for.
  • Steven89Steven89 Registered User Posts: 76 Junior Member
    Yeah, when I went to SBU to check it out I was turning my head a couple of times. Generally, you'll find anything you're looking for there. Can't vouch for personalities though, but my friend who goes there says they're mostly nice.
  • bran10bran10 Registered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
    i went there for a semester and was quick disappointed with the girls...if your into asian or indian girls than you're in luck..otherwise there's not much to look at
  • andy.maccaandy.macca Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    haha, sounds a little similar to my school at the moment
This discussion has been closed.