Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

transfer student

pswrdrmndrpswrdrmndr Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
edited October 2009 in SUNY at Stony Brook
i applied to stony as a transfer student for spring 10 semester just last month and still haven't heard from them. im thinking about visiting the college and ask about my application. where should i go? which building?
Post edited by pswrdrmndr on

Replies to: transfer student

• Steven89Steven89 Registered User Posts: 76 Junior Member
    You won't hear until mid-November, and even then probably not until the end of November as it's on a rolling basis, if you applied at the end of August.

Log in to your SOLAR account and check your application status there. You'd find out there about a week before you get a letter in the mail.
    If you want to go on campus to ask, you should go to the Administration Building and ask them where the Office of Admissions/Admissions Office (whichever it's called) is. Here's a map of the school: Stony Brook University Campus Map ... The Administration Bldg. is located at D5 on the map.
This discussion has been closed.