right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

What are SU Students like?

n1414mn1414m 244 replies17 threads Junior Member
I'm a freshman at Bucknell and I really hate my social life. I've made plenty of acquaintances, but not a single person I could consider a friend. I'm shy, nerdy and introverted, so I don't fit in with the other girls. Personality-wise, there doesn't seem to be much diversity. I've been seeing a counselor about my loneliness, and even she says that almost everyone here acts the same (preppy, into partying and sports, etc.).

Bucknell is amazing in so many ways, but I've been so lonely that I'm considering transferring. If I were to transfer, I'd want to go to another nearby school, which made me consider Susquehanna. But what are Susquehanna kids like? Is there a lot of diversity in terms of personality? Could I find fellow nerds to have intellectual conversations with? Or would I feel out of place there too? Thanks!
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity