Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Syracuse Pre med program?

dgrifo08dgrifo08 Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
edited April 2008 in Syracuse University
Hey i got in to the pre med program. Does anyone have any idea how it is? too hard, too easy? worth it or not? i will also be a full time vasity athelete. Am i putting too much on my plate?
Post edited by dgrifo08 on

Replies to: Syracuse Pre med program?

• mocho22mocho22 Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    What do you mean by you got into the premed program? I am thinking about doing pre-med but I don't think that is a major. I'm pretty sure you major in something else and pre-med is just a number of classes that prepare you and are required to take the MCAT's. Or is what you got into some accelerated program? Any information would be nice..
  • dgrifo08dgrifo08 Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    well on my acceptance letter it says "you have been accepted to the pre med program at the college of arts and sciences". i think it means i get a pre med advisor?
  • IlluSUIlluSU Registered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
    That's most likely what it means. I'm a Biology/Pre-Dental major and I believe the letter is talking about HPAP. Syracuse University Health Professions Advisory Program
    The course load is fairly basic, nothing too hard or too easy. Take a moment and browse through that website. It's got a lot of basic info.
This discussion has been closed.