Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

The IRF form

lbbasketball11lbbasketball11 Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
edited May 2008 in Syracuse University
Ok, so there is this Intent to Register Form that came with the acceptance letter from March. and there is this dotted line that you can tear to break off the piece of paper into two. I'm just wondering if we have to mail the whole Form back or just the top half, and keep the bottom half. (O_O) HELP! I need to mail this in ASAP!!!!!
Post edited by lbbasketball11 on

Replies to: The IRF form

• rodneyrodney Registered User Posts: 9,406 Senior Member
    D sent in the whole thing......Hope that helps!
  • lbbasketball11lbbasketball11 Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    yeah, probably a good idea.... better safe than sorry!!! V(^_^v) THANKs
  • House of LondonHouse of London - Posts: 1,268 Senior Member
    I had the same concern. Icalled a while back and they told me you definitely have to. That part is important as your guardians contact info will be on it and Syracuse needs that.
  • mocho22mocho22 Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    Yea, i sent all of it in too. It is strange how they have a tear line there. It must be for those that plan not to attend
    oh i see, yeah, good call MOCHO22!!! I was scared that the mailman didn't even pick up the IRF in the mail box yesterday, instead just put in the incoming mail on top of it. Then i had to go to post office and drop it off. SIGH, mailmen these days!!!!

Anyways, thanks everyone
  • mocho22mocho22 Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    haha basketball thats a lil strange did you forget to pull the red bar up for outgoing mail?
    actually, i don't have a red bar..... but it's obvious that there is a bright orange envelope sitting there in the mailbox waiting to be picked up....
This discussion has been closed.