Anyone Going to Penn Meeting tonight in Chicago?

<p>I'm going! i think its at the westing by o'hare --- look for me, im the white guy with blonde hair ......</p>

<p>lol but anyways does anyone know if penn pays attention to demonstrated interest?? (by the way this meeting is nothing, I have personally been conversing with Dean Stetson over emails since he came to my school last year, coolest guy ever)</p>

<p>"by the way this meeting is nothing, I have personally been conversing with Dean Stetson over emails since he came to my school last year, coolest guy ever"</p>

<p>what a hot shot!</p>

<p>It seems like you made this post just to tell people that you've been talking to the dean. If you're pals with the dean, isn't that enough "demonstrated interest"?</p>

<p>haha yeah thats what i do...sit around and brag about my street cred with Dean stetson haha but really, no, no hard feelings youre just a lil jealous thats all (im jk jk settle down)</p>

<p>no but really i posted because its in like 2 hours and i wanted to know if id see any fellow ccers there, although im not really sure id want them to recognize me cause like, well, its not like cc is cool hahahaha</p>

<p>but yeah HOTSHOT, isnt that like a sweet hockey movie or something?</p>

<p>haha. don't worry, dude, that was a totally sarcastic post. i didn't realize it would come off as serious.</p>

<p>haha alright dude i just thought i set off one of those like really sensitive people here on cc and i dont want no drama but we cool trip</p>