Are there any good colleges which accept via entrance test ?

<p>Hi everyone !</p>

<p>I wanted to know if there are any good colleges out there (anywhere) which accept students via an entrance test only regardless of high school scores ?</p>

<p>I am interested in such good/top colleges , and language is not a problem.</p>

<p>Please help me. Thanks so much !</p>

<p>Colleges like this exist. It depends on your definition of "good" however. The "better" the school, the more it will use comprehensive evaluation criteria.</p>

<p>Can you please name a few of those colleges ?
Thanks!</p>

<p>We can't really help much until you clarify.</p>

<p>What is the problem with your high school grades? How bad are they? They may not be as bad as you think.</p>

<p>What are your ACT or SAT scores?</p>

<p>What is your likely major?</p>

<p>Are you applying for this Fall???</p>

<p>You're an int'l? Will your family pay full freight? If not, that will be a huge issue.</p>

<p>My high school percentile are as follows :
India Standard 10 : 89.12%
India Standard 12 : 69% (I was sick)</p>

<p>I haven't taken up the SAT yet. I will be taking it this year.</p>

<p>I prefer my major to be Electrical engineering/Computer Science or Physics/Applied Physics.</p>

<p>Please help me on which university I can get into with my scores.</p>

<p>Thanks alot !</p>

<p>juggalox,</p>

<p>If you haven't already done so, read through absolutely everything at EducationUSA</a> | Study Abroad, Student Visa, University Fairs, College Applications and Study in the U.S. / America Then make an appointment with the counselors at the advising center closest to where you live. There are several in India: EducationUSA</a> - Find an Advising Center If you cannot visit in person, find out how much help they can give you by email or telephone. These counselors are expert at helping students in your country find good places to study in the US. EducationUSA is a not-for-profit organization. Any fees that are charged for their services will be minimal.</p>

<p>You also should visit the International Student Forum here at CC. There is an entire sub-forum for student from India. If you read through the threads there, you may find answers to a lot of your questions.</p>

<p>Wishing you all the best.</p>