Bryn mawr and mount holyoke

<p>Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>I have been wait-listed at both Bryn Mawr and Mount Holyoke. Any ideas on how to increase my chances of admission?</p>

<p>I am an international student in need of financial aid (if that helps) =p</p>

<p>I would probably choose the one you are most interested in attending and send them an email saying so. Let them know you would really like to come, and maybe things will work out.</p>

<p>Best thing to do is, as MW said, express interest in the one you're most interested in attending. If you've won any awards since you turned in your application, or made any progress in yo EC's or any other accomplishments they might not know about, be sure to tell them that.</p>

<p>Send them any documents which might be valuable like ECAs, research papers, award certificates etc</p>

<p>And write an email to both of them (in case one of them rejects you) that you really want to attend that college. They want enthusiastic students, so it might work</p>

<p>Oh, I just remembered, my cousin got into mount holyoke on financial aid as well. She sent them ECA certificates after she had sent the application.</p>

<p>The MHC waitlist for Fall 2010 admission has been closed for a few weeks now.</p>