Can I transfer credits from a community college to a university without a Transfer Agreement?

<p>I am a high school student that is unsure of my career path and plan on attending community college to complete an associates degree. I want to know can I use the credits I earned in community college to go to a university not on the Transfer Agreement list possibly out of state or international(McGill Specifically). </p>

<p>P.S. I go to school in New York State</p>

<p>You can transfer anywhere you want. The college you transfer to will decide what credits they take. You can contact the colleges to see what they might take.</p>

<p>Thank you, this is helpful.</p>