Chance a 24yro Entreprenuer for FRESHMAN admissions to Ivy League and more!

<p>Hey guys, I'm a 25yro male who has never been to college.</p>

<p>I graduated high school in 2005 and ALMOST went to Georgetown (also got into NYU) but the internet company I started at the time was bringing in revenues of $150k. I was given no financial aid partly because of that so instead of going to Georgetown, I went to work full time. By now my tech start up has annual revenues of $500k (profit: $350k) and are in talks with potential venture capital investors. I'm also starting a new business to be run concurrently.</p>

<p>Not sure if they're still relevant (esp my SATs) as it's been 5 years but my HS stats were:</p>

<p>GPA: 3.5
Class Rank: 75/400
SATs: 710V, 750M, 710W
High School Courses: All APs
AP Exams: Average. Def not great.
High School ECs: National Honors Society President, Model UN President, Class Treasurer, a bunch of essay awards</p>

<p>Since it's so old, should I retake my SATs? I'm sure I can score higher as I just scored 800/800 on a practice test I did last night but would it really count since i'm a 24 yro being curved against 16 year olds?</p>

<p>What are my chances at the following, for freshman admissions?</p>

<p>Harvard
Princeton
Yale
UPenn -Wharton
Dartmouth
NYU Stern
Johns Hopkins
UVA
MIT
Virginia Tech Engineering
UC Berkeley
Stanford</p>

<p>I love what I'm doing but I realized I can't die without at least a bachelors degree! </p>

<p>thanks!</p>

<p>What makes you think you deserve HYP degree with such GPA/SAT?</p>

<p>1) I was waitlisted at both Princeton and UPenn CAS back in high school, although this time i'm applying to wharton. 2) Are my SATs really that low that i wouldn't even be considered? It isn't just a numbers game you know that. This isn't law school admissions. There are plenty of people who score in the lower 700s who are picked over 800s.</p>

<p>bump.............................</p>

<p>Its going to come down to your essays.</p>

<p>Why do you want to go back to school at this point? Why x school in particular? What will you be able give back to the college community? </p>

<p>Those are all questions your going to need to answer. I strongly believe you can land a an ivy league education. Id be more concerned with juggling a full course load and you're company which seems to be reaching a point of critical mass. Why not ride that out first?</p>

<p>Sent from my DROIDX using CC App</p>

<p>got it. i'll make it a point in my essays. thanks!</p>

<p>what website?</p>

<p>You shouldn't go to school if your company is bringing in that much money... to do so for any other reason than the sake of learning, which you wouldn't need an ivy league education to do, would be stupid.</p>

<p>If you did start such company you have nothing to prove to anyone and don't need a bachelor's degree.</p>