Chance Me Please

<p>Hey, chance me please. I go to a private college prep catholic school in New Hampshire</p>

<p>W: 3.79 on a 5 scale…3.90 freshmen year, 3.85 sophomore year, 3.66 junior year- academic rigor has went from all basic level classes freshmen year, to all honors, and then AP and honors courses. </p>

<p>Junior Year
S1/S2/F
English Honors: B+/B+/B+
APUSH (AP Exam 4): B/A-/B+
Spanish III Honors: B/B/B
Alg II Honors: A-/B/B+
Trig Honors: B-
AP Chem (AP Exam 1): C+/B/B-</p>

<p>Senior Year
Calc Honors
Econ Honors
AP Stats
Physics
English Honors
Spanish IV Honors</p>

<p>SAT: (1720) 560 Reading, 560 Math, 600 Writing…will be retaking them in October </p>

<p>Extracurriculars
-Mentoring Leadership Program (12)
-Policy Debate (9-12)
-Captain
-Compete nationally
-Various debate awards
-Student Council (9,10,12)
-President, VP, Secretary </p>

<p>Awards
-Not many but a few
-12 consecutive terms on honor roll
-Student Activity Awards, Student Council, Debate
-Brandeis University Award: Student showing outstanding academic achievement and school involvement </p>

<p>Prospective Major: International Business, Business Administration</p>

<p>Schools
Emory
George Washington University
Georgetown
USC
Johns Hopkins
Loyola University Chicago
Ithaca
Temple University
University of South Carolina</p>

<p>If anyone knows any other schools to that would be cool, my list is usually on schools that I have heard of or done a little research in.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>You need more safeties. Those half of those are high reaches and the other are high matches/ low reaches. Where do you want to go to school?</p>

<p>Yeah, you need to look at more schools. An SAT score of 1720 isn't enough. You should consider giving it again. </p>

<p>I'm not too familiar with Business majors and schools, but looking at a general college profile I'll tell you this - you're GPA is allright, your SAT's need to improve and EC's are average.
Google the Business school rankings and then pick the schools that you like, that's usually a more productive way to select colleges : )</p>

<p>Thanks. I really want to go to USC. And I am trying to currently find more schools that are safties but most of what I found is you need like above a 4.0 GPA or need a 3.3. I haven't found many schools in the middle.</p>