<p>I'm a junior.
I have a 3.4 cumulative GPA
28 on ACT (taking it again this June)
• I'm in a program called Civil Air Patrol, where a hold numerous leadership positions. I've been in it for 5 years. I went to leadership schools within it. I won awards and helped lead my squadron to win squadron of the year last year.
• I have an autisitic bother. He taught me a lot, without him I would a different person today.
• I clocked in 100 hours of civil service with C.A.P
• I'm going to a rural village in Kenya this summer to help volunteer for over a week.
• I'm in track and basketball</p>
<p>The only thing I'm worried about is my GPA being too low. What do you guys think?
• U of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
• Penn U Wharton
• Northwestern Kellogg
• I know it's a big reach but.... Harvard? :/</p>