<p>What are my chances of getting into UC Davis, UC Irvine, UC Los Angeles, UC San Diego, UC Berkeley with
-3.7 weighted UC GPA
-2000 (maybe a little more) SAT
- 700+ on both SAT Subject tests (one will be math, the other science)
- black belt in martial arts
- martial arts for 8 years
-working two jobs since freshman year (black belt instructor and math/english tutor)
-volunteering over 100+ hours at a hospital
- 300+ hours of community service
- co president of Habitat for Humanity
- cross country for 3 years
- track/field for 2 years
- 7 credits at a community college (will get more before graduation)
Any other advice for college admissions would help as well!
I think I need more extra curricular too, any advice on what i should do?</p>
<p>However, my freshman grades were HORRIBLE! (2.3) There has been a very sharp increase in grades as you can see with my weighted 3.7.
How do I explain this to colleges? Will it affect my admissions at all?
I also have challenging courses this year, including AP English, AP Chem, AP Calculus and Honors Physics.
I was just a screw up freshman year, how do I address that for admissions?</p>