<p>I am currently a hispanic junior and am curious for my chances at (Please respond with reach, match etc. for each school):
(Kinda a lot, I know :) )</p>
<p>Academics (My weakest Part):</p>
W: Not really sure, but maybe around a 4.2-4.3
Rank: Not sure about this either, but top 20% without a doubt (could lower, I have no idea)</p>
<li>I had a bit of a drop in my Junior year grades, from all A's and only 1 B Fresh/Soph, to 3 B's first semester Junior year. Eek! I will try for all A's next semester though.</li>
<p>SAT: 2050 (Kinda weak) - Will retake for hopefully a 2100+
SAT II Math: 740
SAT II Chemistry: 700</p>
<p>EC's (By far the strongest part)
- Started my own computer programming club since no programming classes (AP Computer Science) are offered at my school.
- Have released 5 mobile apps to the Android and Apple "App Store". Have turned a small profit, but I was doing it for the experience and fun!
- Started a company with a friend where we built our own gaming computers with a unique feature to it. We turned a considerable profit. Learned a lot about the gaming community.
* I will probably focus my essays a lot of my business experiences.</p>
<li>I am also a rated fencer. I've been fencing for maybe 5-6 years.</li>
<li><p>I do community service for the little kid fencers in my club. Every Saturday for 2-3 hours.</p></li>
<li><p>I also had the chance to get an internship last summer @ a small tech startup (most tech start-ups don't hire high school kids because they don't have experience. However, I proved myself that I would do well and not just sit there). The CEO and COO of this company went to Cornell, so I'm hoping to get a really good letter of rec from one of them.</p></li>
- Like I said, rec from CEO probably
- Strong letter of ref from a teacher who has seen me grow as a person since I was 10 years old. Good relationship, will be a fantastic letter!
- A good rec from a math teacher who I really like, and he really likes me too.</p>
<p>Let me know, thanks! And good luck</p>