Class of 2025 Admissions

mine has not

My sons hasn’t either. But the disappearance seems to happen right before na acceptance. Congrats to those lucky folks!

So the missing portions of the portal did mean a decision was coming - my daughter was accepted today for Biological Sciences (merit award to be determined in Feb)

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay!

1 Like

have any people who applied test optional heard?

Congratulations!

Test optional here…haven’t heard yet

1 Like

Test optional with high stats and still have not heard.

1 Like

My DD test-optional. Admitted 12/16 to nursing program.

1 Like

I got in test optional with high stats. I’m in-state, which might have played a role.

I am in state as well. Hoping to hear back soon!!! congrats on getting in :slight_smile:

1 Like

my decision came out around 7:00 PM EST, I think they can come at any time honestly! but you will get an email when it updates

1 Like

I submitted scores and mine hasn’t come out yet ugh

1 Like

Has anyone who applied computer science hear back yet? I didn’t yet I’m thinking the decisions come out regarding majors.

1 Like

I think so too. I am comp sc and have not heard. I dont think I have seen any comp sc engg acceptance from others. My guess is they release by major.

1 Like

My kid got in, email came last night, she missed it. OOS for pre-professional health career with an academic scholarship.

4 Likes

I think everyone that is getting in around now are the people that got academic scholarships.

1 Like

Comp Sci here too, haven’t heard anything yet.

Me as well. Have not heard anything.

My son applied Computer Science also in November. We are still waiting to hear.