Clemson is seriously my dream college

<p>I'm a Senior and starting to apply to colleges. Of course, the only college I really want to go to is Clemson. After that it's kinda blurry between Auburn and NC State.
Can someone chance me please?</p>

<p>Weighted GPA- 4.6 (4.0 scale)
Unweighted GPA- 3.78
SAT- 1220, CR and Math...1800 with writing
Tons of good extracurriculars...Editor in chief of yearbook, work at Chickfila, lots of clubs and internships, HOBY for 2 years...alot more too!
I took a challenging Junior course and my Senior schedule is pretty challenging...I'm from a small private Christian school in North Carolina (about 250 in entire high school) so I'm taking the most challenging schedule I can.
Both my parents went to Clemson back in the day and Clemson is a huge part of my life! </p>

<p>Thank you!
By the way, I'm trying to decide what major I'm wanting to go in...It's between Marketing (Pre- Business) and Graphic Communications (I literally can't decide). Clemson's application makes me choose 1st choice and 2nd choice of major and I know that is one of the criteria for admission. Which one would be easier to get into Clemson with? Or are they both about equal and it doesn't matter which one I go choose for right now?
Thanks! :)</p>

<p>Clemson will be tough. 2nd tier public schools are very numbers oriented in admissions (i.e. SAT, GPA are all that matter), and preference is usually given to in staters (even if they dont come out and say it). Retake the SAT and shoot for a 2000</p>