<p>Hello everyone, I was just wondering what my chances were for (order is by most interested to least):</p>
<li>University of Pennsylvania</li>
<li>University of Chicago</li>
<li>University of California - Berkeley</li>
<li>George Washington University </li>
<li>New York University</li>
<li>Washington University - St. Louis</li>
<li>University of Texas at Austin</li>
<li>University of Michigan - Ann Arbor</li>
<li>University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign</li>
<li>University of California--Los Angeles</li>
<li>American University - Washington, D.C.</li>
<li>Pennsylvania State University--University Park</li>
<li>Saint Louis University </li>
<p>here are my stats:</p>
<p>I am a: White-Middle Eastern Male, International Student from Damascus, Syria on F1-Student Visa. (3 years in the States).</p>
<p>No TOEFL (Having done 2 semesters in the English Program at two different universities)</p>
<p>Now: A transfer student at a community college in St. Louis, Missouri.</p>
<p>GPA: 3.40/4 Non-weighted, 3.48/4 weighted. Assuming 3.7/4.00 unweighted, and 3.58/4.00 weighted including next spring.</p>
<p>Mostly an A student/honors and, have 7 B's and 2 C's and 2 W's on transcript. Have done about total of 15 Honors credits so far.
Estimated number of courses taken upon completion of Spring 2011: 65 Credits. </p>
<p>This year's Honors courseload: taking Honors English Literature & Composition II, Honors Intro to American Government. </p>
<p>EC's: International Honor Society Phi Theta Kappa (PTK), International Student Club (Treasurer), Muslim Student Club (Ambassador), Dean's List (one semester). </p>
1. Internship with the United Nations - Development Program (20 days service. Damascus, Syria) Summer 2010.
2. I did a volunteer internship with the IRS- The U.S. Department of Treasury. (4 months long) Spring 2010.
3. Internship with one of the big four auditing companies: Ernst&Young (EY) (4 weeks service - Damascus, Syria) Summer 2010.
4. Etiquette Dinner Tutorial program Spring 2010.
5. Received Scholarships for two consecutive semesters.
6. Election Judge during National Congressional Elections in last November.
7. 20 hours of Community Service at Saint Louis University. </p>
<p>Awards: Dean's List, and Honor Roll.</p>
<p>Intended Major: Finance and International Business or International Relations.</p>
<p>Now, given the information above, do you see any chances for me to get into any of the school listed above? Please provide details along your answers. </p>
<p>Be brutal please, all feedback appreciated!</p>