Early Admissions?

<p>I'm a freshman now, I have really good grades, and I think I'm ready for college. So I've been thinking about graduating early... What colleges have good early admissions programs? I would really like to go to a college in Texas or a surrounding state... Any college is good though...</p>

<p>I know that Carnegie Mellon has an early admission option for juniors.</p>

<p>I really don't think you should be applying during your sophomore year though. High school is a good place to take some classes and explore different fields. Take some AP classes to prepare yourself for college. It'll be helpful when deciding a major.</p>

<p>If you are willing to go to a women's college, Wellesley is great. Even though they don't offer engineering, you can do the dual program with MIT and get your degree.
Early admissions programs are for juniors, so you still have to wait two years :P In the meantime, keep your high school course load rigorous and good luck!</p>

<p>You should explorer other options before you choose to graduate early. You're a Freshman.
"I think I'm ready for college."
What a bombastic statement. While you may think that you're mature enough for college, you have no idea how different college is from high school. Enjoy your freshman year, and pursue any interests.</p>