Early Decision FA question

<p>Can someone provide information as "How hard is it to be released from ED binding agreement if FA provided is not sufficient in the applicant's eyes." What procedure would I have to undergo?</p>

<p>No procedure. You just tell the school thanks, but no thanks, and you're released, at least from a Common App school. Here are the instructions:
Should a student who applies for financial aid not be offered an award that makes attendance possible, the student may decline the offer of admission and be released from the Early Decision commitment.


<p><a href="https://www.commonapp.org/CommonApp/docs/downloadforms/ED_Agreement.pdf%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://www.commonapp.org/CommonApp/docs/downloadforms/ED_Agreement.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>But before saying no, call the school and explain; maybe they can do better, especially if you have some circumstances to explain. Schools that accept a FA student ED really want the student to attend.</p>