<p>Hello im a florida resident and legacy to UF</p>
<p>Anyways I go to Brevard Community College in florida and I was wondering if I have good chances as a transfer with these stats. Also Im a dual enrollment student ready to transfer as a junior while only a senior in high school. I have my AA degree.</p>
<p>3.84 GPA with hard classes: (AA degree requirements but the engineer route)</p>
<p>General Chem 1&2 W/ LAB
General Physics 1&2 W/ LAB
College algebra and college calculas.
<p>Anyways I also have my high school grades and stats to back up.
high school gpa: 3.6 UW
<p>SAT: 560 CR, 620 Math, 560 Writing
Composite: 1180/1600 and 1740/2400</p>
- Eagle scout- Patrol leader
- Civil air patrol- Staff grade
- Student council senator. Future vice president (hopefully)
- Double varsity letterman track and wrestling
- JROTC (only 1 year though)
- 80+ Community service hours.
- Honor Roll Consistently
- National Leadership Conference at D.C attender.</p>