Help me with my admission!

<p>Hello everyone,</p>

<p>I am Tuğberk Tanrısevdir from Turkey. I am studying in Antalya Science High School. I am a junior.</p>

<p>I am the president of my school's MUN club for 2 years. Up until now I have participated in 2 conferences and in both of them I got awards ( One the best delegate and one the most outstanding). In my fourth conference I am going to attend an MUN called EUROsimA in METU,Ankara as a chairman.</p>

<p>I would like to study in the US in an undergraduate programme. My college preferences will be Yale, Harvard, UPenn, Princeton,Chicago and Georgetown. I have a GPA of 95,00 (A+). Furthermore I am helping the Kids MUN Club in my school as a community service.</p>

<p>To sum up, can being a chairman at the age of 17 raise my chance to get in schools such as I mentioned? Furthermore, are my qualifications enough to get accepted? If they are not, what would you suggest for me, what can I do more?</p>

<p>I haven't decided what to study yet, but I am thinking of studying International Relations, Political Science, Law,Administration or Psychiatry.</p>

<p>The colleges I am considering are:
Yale
Harvard
UPenn
Princeton
Columbia
Brown
University of Chicago
Georgetown
Duke</p>

<p>I also would like to learn the requirements to get in these colleges. (SAT,IELTS scores;community services etc)</p>

<p>Thank you for your help</p>