Honestly, would i have a good chance of getting in Stanford U based on these stats?

<p>GPA: 3.8</p>

<p>Honors: Soccer- (U-17/18 TSC DTH Academy Team 2008-2010, US U-17 National Team, and High School Varsity Team 3 Years)</p>

<p>Academic- AP Scholar With Distinction (Statistics,Calculus B/C and French 4): 4s and 5s, and an internship with Boeing.</p>

<p>Class Rank- 20 of 742</p>

<p>SAT/ACT- ACT composite score:32, and SAT: 2040</p>

<p>Community Service- 120 Hours</p>

<p>Doesn't look too hopeful. But maybe you could get recruited for soccer...write good essays, though. That will help.</p>

<p>i had similar stats if not better, letter of recommendation from a big stanford donor and alumnae and some what of a connection to an athletic team, applied early and got rejected. but hey, you never know!</p>

<p>No one has a "good" chance of getting into Stanford.</p>

<p>At first glance, your scores make you extremely unlikely unless you have other very valuable traits for Stanford. Good luck in choosing schools nonetheless.</p>

<p>its a school that is a stretch for anyone so you never know</p>

<p>"No one has a "good" chance of getting into Stanford."</p>

<p>Exactly what I was going to say. With an acceptance rate of less than 10% do you really think anyone can consider their chances "good"?</p>

<p>If you like the school, then apply. Work hard on your essays and do your best in high school. But make sure you have safety options. Good luck :)</p>

<p>U17 National Team for soccer? Get recruited</p>

<p>Getting recruited is your best bet.</p>

<p>Get recruited. lyk srsly kay?</p>

<p>Stanford's a huge reach for you considering all of the insanely smart and involved kids that get rejected from there every year with 4.4 GPA's and 2200 SAT scores. but what else would you expect from a school that has an 8% acceptance rate lol. Just go for it and hope for the best, good luck!</p>