I need some serious help

<p>My Stats first of all...</p>

<p>SAT I (breakdown):640 CR, 650 M, 640 W (1290/1930)
ACT:30 (31 superscore)
Unweighted GPA : 3.5
Extracurriculars: Swim team (co-captain), tennis team (captain), bowling team, Model UN
Job/Work Experience: Writer for SB Nation, Habitat for Humanity paid internship
Volunteer/Community service: Lots, even nominated for Nashville Mayor's Advisory Committee Volunteer of the Year for People with Disabilities Award
Ethnicity: Indian (born in India, moved to America at 6)</p>

<p>I came up with this list this summer, and I've applied to these schools (yes, I know it's long, don't remind me. My parents didn't let me apply to less than 15, so that I can have a "good range of schools to chose from.").</p>

<ul>
<li>UConn - ACCEPTED</li>
<li>Purdue - ACCEPTED</li>
<li>George Mason - ACCEPTED</li>
<li>Northeastern - Deferred</li>
<li>Villanova - Deferred</li>
<li>Bentley University</li>
<li>Emory</li>
<li>Umass</li>
<li>Penn State</li>
<li>UNC Chapel Hill</li>
<li><p>U of Virginia</p></li>
<li><p>Wake Forest</p></li>
<li><p>Boston College - DENIED</p></li>
<li><p>UTK - ACCEPTED</p></li>
</ul>

<p>After being deferred at 2 and denied at 1, I'm worried, and second guessing this list, big time.</p>

<p>Northeastern is absolutely, definitely my number one choice. If I get in there, with enough money, no question I'm going there. No way I'm going to UTK. It's just on there as a backup for the backups really. </p>

<p>So I have a few questions.
1) Out of the 13 schools left, which would you say are reach, safe, and match schools?
2) My ideal school definitely has a nice, open campus, and an at least moderately sized city around it. Also, I am Indian, so I want some diversity. Thoughts on my list in terms of that?
3) In terms of education quality, how would you rank these schools, best to worst?
4) As I'm worried, I think I may have applied to some of the wrong schools. If I were to add one or two, which would you suggest? I was thinking either University of Richmond or University of Miami. </p>

<p>Thank you for your time.</p>

<p>
[quote]
with enough money

[/quote]

So you need FA or Merit $? Why did you apply to Purdue? You'll get nothing there. What is your actual safety that you can afford and are willing to attend??</p>

<p>At UConn I got a half-tuition scholarship, so that would be my safety at this point.</p>

<p>So why are you worried? You've already been accepted there and, apparently, can afford it.</p>

<p>Out of Virginia Tech, University of Miami, Miami University, and Lehigh University, which do you think I should add to my list?</p>

<p>Out of curiosity, what major are you looking at, at this point? I'm biased towards Virginia Tech since I applied there for Fall '12 and would love to go to school there. If you're looking to do something in engineering or architecture I would definitely recommend for you to add it to the list of your schools. It is pretty competitive though.</p>

<p>I'm thinking Business, probably Marketing. Like most seniors though, obviously not 100% sure.</p>