SAT chem subject test: 800
SAT Math 2 subject test: 790
SAT physics subject test: 800
Highschool Grades: (in india)
9th = 98/100
10th = 92/100
11th = 97/100
12th = 97/100
which is roughly around 4.7/5.0 GPA
Took English, Math, Computer Science, Chemistry and Physics
Multiple International Coding Competitions and Hackathons - placed 1st and 2nd in many.
- Wrote 2 books on Machine Learning Theory with Python which is available on amazon
- Intern at International Model United Nations as a Campus Ambassador (By the UN and Australian Embassy)
- Intern at CRY (top 100 non profit) for 1 month
- Founded a Non Profit Startup in India
- Founded an Online Machine Learning Forum
- Digital Artist on Twitter, creating NFT art on foundation.org every week
- Section Leader at Stanford’s CODEINPLACE platform, tutoring students around the globe programming languages.
- Launched an app on Playstore
I would like to know my chances at The Ivies, MIT, Stanford, Caltech and Carnegie Mellon.
Need Financial Aid (Annual Income of Parents = 20k usd)