I'd love to know how much of this is fake..

<p>Well, think of it this way. 90% of the students here are probably asian, which would explain the ridiculously high standards. The other 10% is divided between liars and child molesters. I'd say around a 70/30 split for the 10%</p>

<p>Well, whether the stats are fake or not, I think it's a great way to wake me up to reality. Sometimes, I get very excited over an A or a good SAT score, but when I read some of these amazing students' resumes, I realize that it's only a very very small step to my final goal.</p>