If U Already Saw Ur Score, Get Of Collegeboard!!

<p>ok people, some of still STILL cant log onto collegeboard so every1 stop logging in and out!!!</p>

<p>OHMYGOD! I agree 100%...please, stop logging on if you have seen your score! Let us see ours!</p>

<p>Thats what I've been saying. Seriously take your stupid 790 and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!!!! IT WONT go up!!!</p>

<p>I second that. It's almost 3am where I live. </p>

<p>Ugh...</p>

<p>Uhh, calm down. Our scores aren't going to disappear forever if we don't see them in the next 2 minutes..</p>

<p>I completely agree. I've been trying to get on the site on and off for hours and because these people -- who cannot comphrend getting anything under a 800 -- will NOT log off of collegeboard.</p>

<p>Please, log off. :( I just want to look at my score so I can do my homework without wondering whether or not I can access it yet.</p>

<p>yea please get off the collegeboard website if you know ur score please i'm begging you guys........!!!!</p>

<p>well its not like people are logged on for like 2 hours ! jeez.... u must understand there are like 500k people trying to access the site.... all of them haven't seen their score either so just wait..... like i am..... arrrghhhh...</p>

<p>btw just cuz i can't comprehend getting lower than an 800 doesn't mean i'll stay on the site or wutever... and if i do its to figure out why and i have a right to do that uknow wut i'm sayin.....</p>

<p>no...u may have a right to, but that doesnt mean u should .just look ur score and then get off, so u can give other people a chance to see thiers too.</p>

<p>Um, it doesn't matter how long you are on the site for, it just matters how many hits you give it and how much time it takes loading. You can stay on the same page forever and the college board would not receive any traffic from you.</p>

<p>I KNOW!!! THANKS FOR STARTING THeSe! THIS ****in PPL dont understand! There on the website, and thats y its not opening! Im so nervous but i also want to check my score! please listen to us and close the window of collegeboard.com! thanks!</p>

<p>the people here who post at collegeboard and who took the Oct 9th admin comprise of merely 0.01% of the students who took it. so stop accusing people unnecessarily to vent your frustration. have patience.</p>

<p>I agree, but there's really nothing you can do to reduce the traffic. It's weird that this would happen now, I don't remember this EVER happening before, and it's not like this year there are SO MANY MORE people taking the test.</p>

<p>usually there are less people taking the october test, usually seniors, so i don't get the overflow</p>

<p>Everyones rushing to take them before the new SAT appears. 'Nuff said.</p>

<p>god, you people need to calm down. Just wait until tomorrow.</p>

<p>I doubt that there are many more people than there usually after a test on the website tonight.</p>

<p>Haha, I'm glad I had access to a computer during a few of my classes, or else I would be so anxious right now like some of you guys.</p>

<p>ahhhhh STILL the same</p>

<p>ive been going nuts for like 4 hours!!!</p>

<p>I don't think the website is down because too many people are on it NOW. It's probably just down from earlier today.</p>