if you had to chosse between 3 colleges which would you choose

<p>a) Case Western Reserve University</p>

<p>b) The Pennsylvania State University</p>

<p>c) Temple University</p>

<p>which has the better reputation? which is seen as better through the eyes of everyone?
(especially in engineering and business)</p>

<p>Penn State (especially if you are a PA resident)
Case Western
Temple</p>

<p>I get the impression that Case Western is the least fun school in the country, outside of UChicago.</p>

<p>Penn State, then Temple, then CWRU. For business, PSU is better than Temple, but not by much at all. Theyre pretty equal in business.</p>

<p>what if you go to another PSU campus and then go to main campus after the 3rd semester?</p>

<p>for most majors its after the 4th semester (2+2 plan)</p>

<p>"Penn State, then Temple, then CWRU. For business, PSU is better than Temple, but not by much at all. Theyre pretty equal in business."</p>

<p>i guess your first rankings are for engineering.
and the second rankings for business.</p>

<p>I dont know much about PSU and CWRUs engineering. I know that Temple has a pretty good Engineering school. I know some very successful people from it.</p>

<p>temple has civil, mech, and E E..i think.</p>

<p>any way i heard PSU has a good reputation in eng.</p>

<p>Temple's is fine too. If you want to work on the east coast, youll be fine. PSU has a better nat'l rep.</p>

<p>I think Case has the best academic reputation, but among people who don't really know it would be Penn State (because of their athletics).</p>

<p>"Temple's is fine too. If you want to work on the east coast, youll be fine. PSU has a better nat'l rep."</p>

<p>yea PSU does, i heard but is a PSU degree also good in the east coast?
or is it only in non-east coast areas?</p>

<p>Penn State University</p>

<p>I think Case has the best academic reputation, but among people who don't really know it would be Penn State (because of their athletics).</p>

<p>i agree that Case is the best in acedemics and most people know it.
penn state isnot good just because of its athletics, i think. theres more.</p>

<p>CWRU is probably the most boring college choice I could see anyone making. It's not so boring, but amazing academics I.E. UChicago. It's just blah. Good academics, but not OMGYoUWeNTToCWRU??!?!?!??! Yawn....</p>

<p>Case does have the best academic rep, but I'd say PSU, CWRU nd then Temple.</p>