Im smart, but what is going to happen with me? Chance me! help!

<p>Hi,
Chance me?
For Uc's etc</p>

<p>Here's my story, im from a single parent home and we have had trouble financial for many many years. I have 2 other siblings as well.
I go to a top 100 (country wide) high school and maintain a 3.0 GPA</p>

<p>I have taken 2 college classes @ community colleges
Spanish 3
And a science which i did fairly well in</p>

<p>My ACT was around 33.around a 2200 sat i guess.</p>

<p>What are my chances at Ucla,davis,Boston University,University of Chicago,irvine,and etc
I live in California.</p>

<p>I know i have potential, but i maintain two jobs and help my mother alot.
I dont get much time to study, but i do try alot.</p>

<p>Please chance me honestly, because i really need to know where im at.</p>

<p>Also i have been officer of two clubs and have 200 hours of community service.
Internship at dentist office
And went to volunteer at a Village in India where i started a donation fund and bought water filters.</p>

<p>Good recc's and my mother brought over 30 of my realitves from abroad, which is an interesting life expierence, becuase she helped them and many of them lived with us for free.(If its relavent)</p>

<p>Also i do go to a top 100 nation school</p>

<p>Oh also i have done 2 years high shcool orchestra and 1 year in middle school
Also i have been officer of a writers club for 1 year and a career club for one year, i had to leave them because of my jobs.
Thanks!</p>

<p>um? what classes did you take? I think your SAT's are very well.</p>

<p>took mostly regular classes,but Ap econ and spanish at community college and physics at community college..</p>

<p>Hopefully for senior GPA im shooting for 3.7ish because i have dropped on of my jobs.</p>

<p>Also my school is really really difficult, lol those reg classes can compare to honors at other schools, infact people take 9th grade bio and get 720's on sat 2's.
Thanks!</p>

<p>bump bump bump bump bump bump</p>

<p>Most likely acceptance at UCLA, UC Irvine, UC Davis, and Boston University.</p>

<p>Most likely rejection at UChicago due to low GPA and mediocre course load.</p>

<p>Thanks, i want to take two internships one at a dentist office and law office, would that help?
Also in my essay i include all my struggles, i know once i get into college i can step up my game and concentrate on my studies.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Also in my essay i include all my struggles

[/quote]

Good choice</p>

<p>
[quote]
Thanks, i want to take two internships one at a dentist office and law office, would that help?

[/quote]

Pick one that best suits your career interest.</p>

<p>Thanks,
I want to major in business and later go into law.
Hopefully in college i will maintain a good GPA and get a good Lsat score.</p>

<p>Also should i go somewhere like Davis instead of La (If i get in)
Because it is easier to get a good gpa.</p>

<p>An acceptance to UCLA with a 3.0 GPA (or even a bit higher with a 3.75 senior year) is extremely unlikely. </p>

<p>Average admitted student GPAs at UCLA are over 4.0. My high school was also a very competitive, top 100 in the nation public CA school, and many students with high GPAs and SATs were rejected from UCLA. I wouldn't count on acceptances to Davis or Irvine either.</p>