Job prospects with degree from these institutions

<p>I don't know if this belongs here but I will go ahead. This is an hypothetical question. If I graduate from any of these universities with a degree in engineering? What are my job prospects considering my GPA is above 3.0 and I participated in co-ops, internships and have some research experience. The job doesn't have to be in engineering field.</p>

<p>Georgia Tech
Purdue
UT -Austin
University of Illinois - Urbana</p>

<p>thats a really broad question, which depends on a lot. my opinon is UT or urbana b/c of the prestige and size. maybe gtech b/c its a tech school. also depends where you want a job. like if you want a job in texas, than ut no doubt.</p>

<p>Here is some info about job prospects at each school:
» Georgia Tech: 800 organizations recruited on campus last year, 70% of graduating class that had full-time job offers within six months of graduation.
» Purdue: 448 organizations recruited on campus last year, 71% of graduating class that had full-time job offers within six months of graduation.
» UT Austin: no information released.
» UIUC: 582 organizations recruited on campus last year, 89% of graduating class that had full-time job offers within six months of graduation.</p>

<p>*Source: <a href="http://www.xap.com%5B/url%5D"&gt;www.xap.com&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>