Looking for a good fit preppy school

<p>Just looking to see as to which schools would be best for me. I am generally thought of as quite preppy, and i was wondering what some good schools in the North East area are thought of as preppy with my scores. Also i was looking for a good engineering school, specifically chemical.
SAT: CR:620 Math:590 WR:640
ACT: Comp: 27
GPA: 3.4 (did horrible freshmen year, but exponential improvement the last two years)
Extra Currics: Squash, Model UN, Student Council, Chess Team, 2 engineering clubs, Certified Oral Presenter, and Treasurer of Physics Club.
Classes generally honors and ap
Year by year GPA: 2.8, 3.5, 3.88</p>

<p>Even with your rising trend--which is great, keep up the good work!--your stats are low for the preppiest schools that spring to mind in the Northeast. (And they generally don't have engineering programs...) You might try Syracuse and Fairfield U, although I don't know if they have chem e. I think you might have better luck if you expanded to the southeast, and maybe the midwest. I'm thinking about Furman, the University of Richmond, and the like. But again, I don't know if they have engineering. On the other hand, the larger southern state schools that are likely to have chem e programs generally are reputed to have an atmosphere that includes more "preppiness" than the equivalent schools in the rest of the country.</p>

<p>If you could bring up your SAT/ACT, it would give you more choices.</p>

<p>What about schools like UMBC or university of delaware, also chances of getting into Lehigh by luck? Am i going to be accepted into the eastern coastline?!</p>

<p>I'm terrible at deciding which schools are a good "fit" for one's stats, but here's a list of preppy colleges you can research. The</a> PREPPIEST Schools Of 2011</p>

<p>What state are you in</p>

<p>How much will your family pay. </p>

<p>Your budget will determine where you should apply since your stats are@low for schools that meet need.</p>

<p>These schools may be a good fit on preppiness, location and engineering, though they might be a little reachy with your scores:</p>

<p>Villanova
Lafayette</p>

<p>Denison U. (OH), U. of Mary Washington (VA), Miami U. (OH). Not all in east, but I think you'll really like these schools. </p>

<p>Also just wanted to say that I am really impressed by your turn around. You'll do well in admissions. Good for you!</p>