Need help with a list of colleges!

<p>Hello i am currently a Junior in south texas looking for possible colleges to apply to
Unsure of major, at the moment contemplating theatre or possibly dentistry but it could change</p>

<p>Hispanic, Female
GPA (at the end of first semester junior year, weighted)- 96.64
(My school goes by a 100 pt gpa scale, not sure how it measures out on a 4.0 scale)
Rank- 66/426
SAT- 1960 (CR- 690 M-630 W-640)
EC's- 4 years of theatre, over 300 hours of community theatre (8 shows on and off stage), 4 shows for school theatre
Thespian Society- Historian (likely Vice President next year)
NHS
Community Service- 72 hours volunteering at a local hospital, 120 hours by the end of summer volunteering at a kid's theatre camp</p>

<p>I have ADHD (undiagnosed until the summer before my junior year, what a pain!) and severe asthma and allergies, so a curriculum with structure would be nice, and outdoorsy schools would be not so nice.
Preferably looking for a college in a large-ish city, preferably in Texas or the East, but location doesn't matter too much
I know that these aren't jaw-dropping stats, but i would be willing to keep an open mind to any colleges that are in my reach and would challenge me to learn and grow more
My parents have a college fund set up, so i would not be applying for overwhelming amounts of financial aid</p>

<p>thank you so much!</p>

<p>If you are interested in theater and staying in Texas why don't you consider Rice (a great theater program), UT-Austin an Texas A & M (This tow would be great especially since you are paying in state tuition?
I think overall your stats are pretty decent, the only think that might hurt you a bit is your class rank, but I think is pretty decent anyway.
Why don't you consider some of the all women top LACS they are all in the east so you might be interested for example you'll probably really like Wellesley (it's in Boston) and Barnard (In NY and I've also heard good things about their theater program), but also check out Bryn Mawr, Mt. Holyoke and Smith you might like them?
NYU has a great theater program , though it's a reach.
What school's have you considered so far?</p>

<p>I have definitely been considering UT Austin, also possibly Carnegie Melon, Boston U, and NYU as a dream school
Bryn Mawr and Smith look interesting, but i'm not sure how i feel about an all women school</p>

<p>Maybe also Rutgers, American, GWU and Fordham. Best of luck!</p>

<p>In order to get into UTA you'll probably need to be in the top 10% of your class. What is your unweighted GPA? Are you looking for financial aid or merit aid? What can your parents afford?</p>