Northeastern Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Northeastern Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Applying regular decision to Northeastern in 2022? Here’s the thread for you to ask questions, swap stats, and share news and admissions updates with others applying to Northeastern .

How does your application compare to students admitted last year? Take a look at the chart below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Northeastern 2021 Admitted Student Statistics
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 76%
Admissions Test Policy Test scores are considered and required
Applicants Submitting SATs 54%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 31%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data We get our data from Peterson’s. If some of the numbers look off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add useful information, like admissions and decisions dates and additional stats. If you have different info from a reputable source, feel free to update this post. Just click the Edit button in the lower right corner.

To learn more about Northeastern, visit the Admissions page on College Confidential’s College Search.

Hi everyone applying to Northeastern in the Regular Decision pool! My name is Owen and I am a First Year at Northeastern. I’d be happy to help anyone with questions about the admissions process, suggestions on how to improve your chances, and feedback based on my experience!

Feel free to ask me anything!

2 Likes

Hi do you know when decisions come out?

So historically, regular decision results come out around the first week of april. Historically, the days for decision releases have been between april 1st and april 7th. Its usually the first wednesday of april.

Think you may have the wrong school, decisions are released for Northeastern by April 1st: Deadlines & Decisions | Undergraduate Admissions

In the past 3 years, decisions have come out between March 13th and March 26th, typically on a Wednesday but potentially also Thursday and Tuesday.

I totally do have the wrong school my bad haha. I was thinking of Ivy Day.