One School Syndrome, Chance me please

<p>I am a rising senior and I just got back my SAT scores today so I am hoping for some help. I lied there are actually two schools that I am deeply wanting to get in. I honestly do not know any other schools I would feel comfortable going to and this is after visiting the campus of many schools. I currently live in New York city and go to what is considered the best public school, a prestigous school known around the admission offices from what I have heard, my school is a feeder to many of the ivy leagues. </p>

<p>Binghamton School of Management
Cornell A/S. </p>

<p>My stats are</p>

<p>GPA: 89 (However it has been on a downard trend going all over the place. After freshman year I would say i alrternated each semester between an 84 and an 89) </p>

<p>SAT Scores:
SAT 1- Math(800) Critical Reading (780) Writing (700)
SAT 2- Chemistry (750) Math 2C (800)</p>

<p>Exracurriculars:
-Three varsity sports(Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse). I am a two-way starter on football, and have earned All-City honors in wrestling. This year I believe I have a chance at becoming a city champion.
-One summer job
-Around 100 volunteer hours in various community service groups.</p>

<p>I just would like to know what I could do to possibly increase my chances of getting in, I know I am a reach for Cornell but I really hope I can get into that for their Sprint Football program. I do not think I can increase my GPA by senior year, but what else could I do possibly contacting school officials? Between this summer and the time I mail out applications.</p>

<p>One more thing, although our school does not send out ranks I have found that the average is around a 92. So I am pretty sure I am in the bottom 30th percentile average wise out of the 800 students in my grade :[</p>

<p>Ok, so you go to Stuyvesant and you're in the bottom third, but you got an insanely high SAT.</p>

<p>Tough call. You are into Binghampton for sure. Probably about a 25% chance at Cornell.
I would question your limiting yourself to those two schools. I find it hard to believe that after visiting "many" schools, those are the only two that you would be interested in attending. I think you need to open your horizons more.</p>