Out of State Transfer Credits

<p>I'm currently a senior in Washington and I'm taking an english class that can double for college credit at the University of Washington. However, I'm not sure if the credits can transfer over to the UC's. Community College credits invalid out of state, but I'm not so sure about credits from universities. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.</p>

<p>Wow, that's really trippy. I just read a similar question but apparently by a different person at the UCLA LJ comm.</p>

<p>I actually don't know. Try asking the transfer forum. </p>

<p>And keep an eye on this link: <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/ucla/1372986.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://community.livejournal.com/ucla/1372986.html&lt;/a> Someone might answer over there.</p>

<p>I think that I can....but now I'm confused about the actual credit itself... Does anyone know what the UW English 131 is equivalent to? My sister goes to UCR and all she has is Englsih 1A, 1B...</p>