pls rate my essay!!!!!!!!

<p>pls rate my essay and give me some suggestions and remarks....</p>

<p>"Where your talents and the needs of the world cross ,their lies your location"</p>

<p>In today's world the professionals and consumers have a demand and supply relationship.When one studies the needs of the consumers have the job is done because it helps one in laying a strong foundation.The second half of the job lies in ensuring a regular supply of items of requirements to the consumers.This can be exemplified not only from current statistics but also from ever changing fashion world and the world of gizmos and gadgets.</p>

<p>Each year US hires fifty percent of its IT professionals from Indian firms.And inorder to lure the Indian IT specialized people American firms like Microsoft offer them huge salaries.And thus more and more people have devoted themselves to the study of computer science at their undergraduate level in India.Thus,the success lies at the junction between talents and needs.India has the abundance of skilled man power and Americans are targeting this abundance.</p>

<p>Also people associated with the fashion world ,for instance,Tommy Hilfiger has to spend millions of dollars to update their collection each year and introduce some new trends and designs in the market.As long as there will be a demand for new and trendy style,there will be designers who will keep on updating their new collections and earn thrice the money they had actually spend.one can succeed only when one takes into consideration the demands of the consumers and think along the parallel line.</p>

<p>Each year electonic companies like Nokia introduce new models of gizmos and gadgets to lure the customers into updating their mobiles and laptops each year.Nokia with it's new range of N-series mobile have sold more than one million mobiles all over the world in the first two months of it's sale.As long as people consider gizmos and gadgets as a 'must have' accessory for the oestentatious display of their wealth,Nokia will always be there to supply them with what they want and earn huge profits.</p>

<p>Thus,it is important to update ourselves with new knowledge regularly so that one can be at par with the changing trends in the market.Not only this,one has to study the current needs of the people and act accordingly.
So, success lies at the confluence between talent and demand.</p>

<p>thanks in advance</p>

<p>sorry it's vocation not location in the prompt</p>

<p>pls ,pls ,pls help :)</p>

<p>it sounds good, i'm only a soph but its lookin good.. where you trying to get into?</p>

<p>If this writing is typical of the majority of students, the competition for getting into college won't be so bad.</p>

<p>
[quote]
In today's world the professionals and consumers have a demand and supply relationship.When one studies the needs of the consumers have the job is done because it helps one in laying a strong foundation.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>It's HALF not HAVE. I find it patheric that I'm the only one to notice that. I didn't read the rest because I have to get ready to work but maybe i'll read the rest later.</p>

<p>I'm sorry but your essay is really boring.
You keep on saying "one must."
They wanna know you ( I, instead of one...got it?), not the one your talking about. Oh yeah, too many "thus." Use something else.</p>

<p>It's HALF not HAVE. I find it patheric that I'm the only one to notice that. I didn't read the rest because I have to get ready to work but maybe i'll read the rest later.</p>

<p>I think you mean pathetic not patheric......wow dont be so quick to judge</p>

<p>there are things called typos greendayfan.</p>

<p>how can these essays be NOT boring- this ain't a college essay. this is the sat.</p>

<p>
[quote]
how can these essays be NOT boring- this ain't a college essay. this is the sat.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>agreed , you ask boring questions (the essay questions) you get boring answers (essays) :)</p>