I'm looking for some good safeties/matches to apply to since it seems like my chances of getting into my top schools are getting slimmer by the minute.</p>
<p>Just a bit about me:
2180 SAT (770M 730CR 680W)
SAT II's: 790Math 2, 760USH, 630 Chem
GPA: 3.7 (Top 5% rank)
Courseload: ~15 APs, and also did other college level stuff like diff eq, lin alg, etc.
Strengths (self perceived): Essays + ECs</p>
<p>In no particular order... I'm looking for...
- Focused faculty, undergrad focus, low student:teacher ratio.
- Cold weather (northeastern coast?). Lots of snow = good.
- Good math/economics and also good liberal arts. Good sciences are also a plus.
- Relatively close-knit/small campus.
- Mountains/forest/secluded (think Dartmouth).
- Either old/Hogwarts-esque buildings. Modern is fine too, but nothing like really urban/inner city looking.</p>
<p>Thanks for your time</p>