Sending Name Change Documents

<p>In the middle of my junior year, my mother legally changed my name from my Chinese name to my English one. Some of my transcripts/documents, especially those from summer programs, use my Chinese name, whereas the more recent ones (as well as the scores from Collegeboard, since we called Collegeboard and had them change my name) use my English name. </p>

<p>I have legal name change documents. If I just sent them directly to all the colleges I'm applying to this year, would that sort everything out? Or is it better for me to contact all the colleges one by one to clarify the situation?</p>

<p>I'd contact the individual schools and ask each how it would like you to handle it.</p>