<p>Senior Schedule:
1. Gym
2. GermanIII Honors (dropped)
3. Trig Honors
4. Personal Finance
5. English AP
6. US History AP
7. Art History AP</p>

<p>Talked to the school I'm going to attend next year (U. Nebraska) and since I'm going to be a Economics major, I would need four years of a foreign language in high school to prevent having to take it in college. Well I didn't get to German IV and as a result I'm stuck taking it in college even if I continue with it this year.</p>

<p>So I already know for a fact that I'm going to drop German. There's just too much busy work, and too many test. I'd like to focus more on my other classes, and thus attain a higher overall GPA. I talked to my GC, and there is no semester honors classes available that hour. </p>

<p>So my question is, should I take a blow off class and thus get a higher GPA, or should I be a TA for AP Euro?</p>

<p>Blow off class
+ Higher GPA
- Can possibly take away from other classes, and I don't enjoy taking these sort of classes.</p>

<p>AP Euro TA
+Teacher is awesome, I can learn some Euro history, and use as a study hall.
- Won't help GPA.</p>

<p>If you're basically "in"...you should be an AP Euro TA. Learning Euro history and study hall are two pluses by themselves.</p>

<p>If you're already sure you'll be attending U of Nebraska, then the GPA shouldn't really matter. I don't really see the downside of AP Euro TA.</p>

<p>I got into U. Nebraska already and currently waiting on U. Iowa and Wabash. But from the way it looks, U. Nebraska is where I will be.</p>

<p>Does your school offer TI?</p>

<p>What is TI?</p>