Transfer college credit senior year to college

<p>I'm currently a senior and will be attending U. Nebraska next year. There is a local school near me, Lindenwood University, that I'd be interested in taking summer classes at. Being that Lindenwood is a 'decent' private University, would it be possible for me to take basic core classes such as english there, so that I wouldn't have to take them freshman year of college?</p>