University of Washington or Whitworth University?

<p>I'm not sure if this is the right forums. I want to know which of the below Universities I should attend.</p>

<p>I have been accepted to attend:</p>

<p>University of Washington
---- Cost: $10,000+Housing?/yr</p>

<p>Whitworth University
---- Cost: $35,120/yr
---- Scholarships Received: $14,300</p>

<p>Money isn't an issue for me, I just want a quality education and a great experience. I want to become either a CPA or MBA, or a little of both. </p>

<p>So the question is, which is the right University for me?</p>

<p>Congratulations, these are both very nice colleges. I'm not too familiar with the field of study you are talking about, so I can not compare the two programs, but I have a feeling that you'd do fine with a degree from either school. I assume you are looking at majoring in accounting, since MBA is a graduate program which people typically enter after several years of pos-baccalourate employment. I can tell you that UW's MBA degree program is very well known and is pretty competitive, and quite a few local companies are run by UW's MBAs. </p>

<p>What else is important to you? Would you feel more comfortable at a large school or a smaller college? Do you breathe urban air (nightlife, funky cafes, lots of artsy things to do, etc.) or would you prefer a somewhat smaller city? Are you all rah-rah about watching DI football and basketball live? How about the greek scene? Are you rabidly liberal or would you prefer a slightly more conservative student body?</p>

<p>I'd have to agree with BB^^^^.</p>

<p>It depends on what other facts are important to you.</p>