Urgent Recc Question

<p>Okay, so I'm meeting with my teachers to give them the envelopes for my ED school this upcoming week so I need an answer fast.</p>

<p>I understand that for the two HS teacher recommendations you give the teachers either the CommonApp form or the forms specific to the school. </p>

<p>But what about for the extra letters of recommendation not from school adults? What kind of form do you give them, or do they just write a completely freeform letter on whatever stationary and send it in, just in the same type of envelope format?</p>

<p>I'm in the same boat. Please help!</p>

<p>If the extra rec is from someone outside the high school, such as an employer, mentor, coach, they usually write their own letter on their own stationery and send it in with the stamped addressed envelope that you should provide to them (unless they choose to use their own).</p>